Heating & Air (HVAC) Preventive Maintenance
Ever hear of a service that pays for itself and puts money back in your pocket? There aren’t many services out there that will save you more money than they cost. A twice-per-year maintenance plan for your heating and air conditioning systems is one of those rare services that can really help your wallet. Routine maintenance will help your heating and cooling systems maintain efficiency, extend longevity and help prevent inconvenient breakdowns. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive from our semi-annual maintenance services:
- Protects against breakdowns
- Prolongs equipment life
- Minimize expense by maintaining peak efficiency
- Factory-recommended care
- Assures priority service
- 24-hour service for available for our semi-annual maintenance customers
- No overtime charge on weekends or after regular business hours
- 5% off replacement equipment
- 15% off service repairs
- One Heating & Air System: $15/month
- Two Heating & Air Systems: $24/month
- Three Heating & Air Systems: $30/month
Did you know that most heating & air companies don’t clean exterior coils as part of their regular maintenance program? A dirty exterior coil forces your compressor to work much harder. More work means more energy used, and a shorter life for your compressor. At Zone, we clean your exterior coils at least once per year. Be sure to check out the full details of our spring and fall maintenance checklists.
Contact us to learn more or find a location near you.